Celebrate spring, reading & colorful sugar-coated marshmallow critters with a Peeps Diorama Contest at Cheshire Library!
Prizes will be awarded in age categories:
Children (12 and under),
Groups (families, scout troops, churches, etc), as well the Peeple’s Choice winner decided by popular vote.
- Use a shoebox, or a similarly-sized box, to create a diorama from materials at home.
- Base your diorama on a book or literary theme of your choice.
- Dioramas must include at least one Peep, and all characters must be made of Peeps. Use any materials you wish to create the other elements of the diorama. If you use edible materials, make sure they will not spoil during the several weeks they will be on display!
- Make sure all the elements of your diorama are secured and won’t move around during travel.
- Submit the diorama with a completed entry form (available at Children’s Room Desk.).
- One entry per person or group.
- Drop off dioramas to the Children’s Room: April 17 – April 20. Dioramas will not be accepted after 4:00pm on April 20th.
- View and vote for the Peeple’s Choice: April 20 – 26
- Winners announced: April 27
- Winners on display: April 27 – May 6
- Pick up dioramas: May 8 – 10 (Remaining dioramas will be discarded.)