To Renew Materials:
- Begin by clicking on the MY ACCOUNT link here or on the homepage of the website.
- Enter your NAME and 14-digit library card number, without any spaces.
- Click on Your Name in the upper right corner or under Search Tools.
- Your checkouts will be listed. If you wish, you can Sort by Due Date.
- Click on box next to the items you wish to renew. Then click the Renew Marked.
- If you wish to renew ALL items, click the RENEW ALL button.
- A message will be displayed: The following item(s) will be renewed. Would you like to proceed? Click YES.
- The screen will tell you if your renewals were successful and display the new due date. If a renewal was NOT successful, you will see the reason highlighted in red under STATUS.
- If you need assistance, please contact the library at 203-272-2245.
To Place a Reserve:
- Login to MY ACCOUNT .
- To reserve materials, enter the title you wish to reserve in the search box of the CATALOG.
- If you wish, refine your search use the selection tools on the left-hand side of the page.
- Choose the correct title from the search results and click the REQUEST IT button.
- Select the library where you wish to pick the book up. For instance, if you wish to have the book sent to the Cheshire Public Library choose Cheshire from the list. Click the SUBMIT button.
- A confirmation box will appear. Click the OK button.
- Your hold has been placed. If you have signed up for email notification, you will receive an email from email@example.com when the hold is available. Otherwise, you will receive a phone call.
- When your hold is available, you can pick it up from our self-serve holds shelf located in our main lobby. Search for your hold by the first four letters of your last name and the last four numbers of your patron barcode. You must have your library card with you to pick up your hold.