Another one for the record books! We broke our spring sale record by $366, making $8,590 for the library’s programs!
This truly was a group accomplishment! We couldn’t have achieved our sales without great support from:
- The community who generously donates their slightly used books
- Our faithful sorters who weed out damaged books and categorize them by subject
- The book sale publicity team who wrote articles and placed signs and flyers around town
- Bill Conroy and helper who picked up, stored and then delivered over 100 boxes, and moved another 60 upstairs from the sorting room
- The book sale helpers who unpacked, set-up, re-organized the tables, or manned the cash box
- The great library staff who put up with our disruption and noise for 10 days, and let us in early or stayed late with us
Because of your help and support the Friends can continue to fund great library programs for children, adults, and staff development. This joint effort makes Cheshire Public Library, a library that we can all be proud of.
Thank you all again!
Tom and Deb Morck
Book sale co-chairs
For questions about the books sale please contact Tom and Deb Morck: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Spring 2016 Book Sale
Our Spring book sale is scheduled for April 20 to April 24, 2016.
Wednesday, April 20th. Friends Members only.
6:30pm – 8:00pm
(You may purchase a membership at the door that evening.)
Thursday, April 21st 9:00 – 8:00
Friday, April 22nd, 9:00 – 4:30
Saturday, April 23rd, 9:00 – 4:30
Bag of Books Sale
Sunday, April 24th, Noon – 3