Since 1887, the Friends of the Cheshire Public Library have worked to meet the needs of the Library. The Friends provide programs, equipment & services that would not be available through the Library’s operational budget.
Contact the Friends at 203-272-2245, X33035 or use the email form below.
Support the Friends of the Library with Your Shopping!
Support the Friends by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
How do I select a charitable organization to support when shopping on AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Search for Public Library Association of Cheshire.
Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation!
Did You Know...
- The Friends organize and run an ongoing book sale in the lobby of the library.
- The Friends provide the bulk of the Library’s staff support funding.
- Library events are not funded by your tax dollars. They are funded 100% by the Friends of the Library.
Your Contribution Supports
- Events & Classes for Kids
- Events & Classes for Adults
- Summer Reading Programs
- Museum Passes
The Friends Also...
- Act as advocates for the Library locally and statewide
- Organize and run the annual Library book sale and other fundraisers
- Assist in staff development and enrichment by providing funds for workshops, meetings and conferences
Tom & Deb Morck
Book Sale Chairs
Ramona Burkey, Deborah Rutter
Jim Archambault, Patti Flynn-Harris, Debbie Wylie