Since 1887, the Friends of the Cheshire Public Library have worked to meet the needs of the Library. The Friends provide programs, equipment and services that would not be available through the Library’s operational budget.
Did You Know...
- The Friends organize and run an ongoing book sale in the lobby of the library.
- The Friends provide the bulk of the Library’s staff support funding.
- Library programs are not funded by your tax dollars. They are funded 100% by the Friends of the Library.
Your Contribution Supports
- Programs for Kids
- Programs for Adults
- The Weekend Concert Series
- Summer Reading Programs
- Museum Passes
The Friends Also...
- Act as advocates for the Library locally and statewide
- Organize and run the annual Library book sale and other fundraisers
- Assist in staff development and enrichment by providing funds for workshops, meetings and conferences
Tom & Deb Morck
Book Sale Chairs
Ramona Burkey, Deborah Rutter
Jim Archambault, Patti Flynn-Harris, Debbie Wylie